Wednesday, May 6, 2009

April fishing report for Lake Ontario


Our 2009 Lake Ontario fishing season is off to a good start. My first trip was on the 17th of April with Mark Murphy and his crew. On their annual spring trip Mark and his guys always arrive at Feeder Creek Lodge a couple of days before their lake trip so that they can fish the Salmon river for steelhead. This year Mark brought his little boy, his brother Fran , and two other guys. The two days before we fished the wind blew from the East which blew most of the warm water away from the shore line and caused the fish to scatter. We managed to land a few small brown trout, released a couple of small fish and  lost a couple. It wasn’t a great day fishing but considering the conditions we did all right. I forgot to bring my camera so I didn’t get any pictures of m

Marks trip to post.

My next trip was Sunday the 18th of April with Mike Torcivia, Fred and his little boy Fred Jr., and a couple of first timers. We fished in the same area East of Oswego where we had fished the day before, only on sunday the wind was steady from the west so the water had a little more color to it plus it was a couple of degrees warmer. Sunday’s trip wasn’t gangbusters like their last years trip, but we did do better than we did on Saturday. We picked away all day long with the fish being a little bigger than the day before. We had a fun trip. The weather was a little warmer with a little less wind and that alone made the trip much more enjoyable.

On our next trip Jim Ardagna took advantage of my Buy one get one half off special. He brought his nephew Leo and Leo’s friend Paige to fish a couple of days with me. Jim and Leo have fished with me in the past but Paige was a first timer and was a lot of fun to fish with. We started our trip on Monday morning April 27th. As we were leaving the harbor in Oswego, I spotted some fish rolling and chasing bait in the mouth of the harbor, so we decided to see if we could get these fish to bite. Long story short, we fished within a mile or two of the harbor for the next two days. On the first day of fishing Jim caught the first king salmon of the year a nice 10lb 10oz fish and on both days we caught a nice rainbow/steelhead along with a bunch of browns. All in all we had two good fun filled days of fishing.

I did remember to bring my camera on the second day of fishing and when I forgot to bring mine Paige had her camera so I got the pictures that she took. I am including some those pictures in this post and I have posted more pictures on a site that I have from Apple. To see more pictures of April fishing click on the Title.  

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://gaviqufoz.freecities.com/tepuzuba.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://orosoluke.envy.nu/bekodubo.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It's all about how to choose a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]