Thursday, May 14, 2009

Small boat fishing on lake Ontario




Last week Bob Lockwood and his son Nick from Thomson, CT brought their own boat and stayed at our place Feeder Creek Lodge from the seventh of May through the ninth. It was their first time fishing here so I tried to explain to Bob what to use and where to go so he and his boy could catch a few browns. Bob is a good angler and all he needed was for me to point him in the right direction. I am not sure of the number of fish that they caught but I did see a couple of nice chunky browns that they were taking home with them. I am enclosing a copy of the email I received from them along with a couple of pictures that they sent.

"Hello Bill and Barb, 

Once again I just wanted to say thank you for your hospitality and the information to get us on the fish.  The information you provided on your web site and in person gave me the confidence to get out there and give it a good go without feeling clueless. 

Barb - we also appreciated the lodging. Very clean and comfortable and had all the necessities of living at home. 

Nick and I had a great time, caught great fish and built fantastic memories!  We'll be back for sure! 

I attached some pics from our trip. Love the smile on Nicks face. 

See ya soon!

Bob Lockwood"

No comments: