Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oswego County Tourism


 Thursday the 21st of May I took three young ladies from the Oswego County Tourism office fishing they were Jessica Trump, Jessica’s sister Alycia Trump, and Mary Ellen Barbeau. Jessica writes a blog for the county and I wanted to show these ladies a good time and to also provide Jessica with some material for her blog. It seems like anytime I take someone out fishing and I want to show off I am doomed. We got a later than normal start and as luck would have it about the time, we were setting up, the brown trout were shutting down. All three of the girls managed to catch a fish but two of the fish were under 21 inch rainbows that we released and one small brown that was legal. I am hoping that I will be able to get the girls out again so I can redeem myself. Check out Jessica’s blog at http://outdooradventuresinoswego.blogspot.com/

No comments: