Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yellow Perch fishing


The last full week of the month I didn’t have any lake trips booked but I did have a perch trip booked for Friday the 29th. This trip was with James Harris, Jeff Casey, Ike Johnson, and Harrison Potts four fisherman from Philadelphia, PA . My friend Captain George Bemiss and I used our trailerable boats for this trip. We met the guys in Pulaski and they followed us up to Henderson harbor where we split up into the two boats. It took us a couple of hours and a couple of moves to find the fish but when we did the bite was on. We fished until 1 PM when the guys decided that they had enough fish to take home with them. When we have the time George and I like to fish for perch and it was a lot of fun to introduce great lakes perch fishing to these guys.

No comments: